Submit a picture from your stay at Meliá until the end of July, for a chance to win!
Hotel chain Meliá is giving away 60,000 MeliáRewards points to one lucky winner. These points can only be used for a stay at their luxurious and the most expensive hotel for redemption – ME London.
Minimum rate per night is 45,000 MeliáRewards points or from 336 EUR. This is a great opportunity to experience this new 5-star hotel in the heart of London, with rooftop bar and The Level.
It’s very easy to enter: all you need to do is upload a picture from your holidays/stay with Meliá. Picture doesn’t need to be taken in the hotel, but it should be related to your stay with Meliá. So if you stayed at Meliá recently this shouldn’t be a problem – just pick any nice picture from your stay.
There are few important things to do first:
- Register with MeliáRewards loyalty program here. According to the rules, you have to be a member of Meliá loyalty program in order to get the prize.
- Like MeliáRewards on Facebook. This is a precaution because according to the rules the winner will be announced on Facebook and might be contacted via Facebook.
- Enter the competition via this link until 31st of July: http://ow.ly/JBVz3027TaE Upload your picture, add description and don’t forget to mention at what Meliá hotel you were staying and add a hashtag #Meliá60andmore
- Now wait and hope that you will be the winner! 🙂
I ran a random search for a night at the end of November at ME London and the cheapest room was AURA for 46,263 points or 336.93 EUR. So in order to maximize points lucky winner might want to have a room with a breakfast for 54,945 points. Or might even go one category higher – to VIBE room for 57,946 points or 359.09 EUR. I any case, it will be a fabulous stay! This is a newly built hotel in the heart of London and it will be unforgettable.
Most impressive for me was the fact that hotel has a duplex suite called ‘SUITE ME’ with a 360-degrees view over London and a private terrace! It also has an eye-watering price tag: 800,252 points or 3,058.93 EUR per night.
The boring but important bit
The terms and conditions of this competition are a bit confusing, but from what I understood the main points are the following:
– The competition is open to anyone over 18yo.
– There will be only one 1 winner of the prize under the promotion.
– The winner will be chosen randomly, using random.org (a computer program).
– The prize consists of: 60,000 MeliáRewards points that can be used at the ME LONDON hotel, from 08/05/2016 to 12/22/2016.
– The prize points will be added to the winner’s account in the weeks after the prize draw has concluded and will not exceed 60,000 points.
– The prize points will be valid until 22nd December 2016. Offers are subject to availability.
Should I enter?
I think there is a decent chance of winning and it takes only a couple of minutes to enter. And if you are not a member of MeliáRewards yet, it’s a good opportunity to sign up, because straight after registering you will get:
- 2,000 bonus points (enough for points and cash booking),
- Discount code for 15% off your next booking.
- On top of that every year around your birthday Meliá will send you a birthday surprise which can be (you choose from) voucher for 20% off stay or 1 free night voucher (when you stay 2 nights). All that just for registering! 🙂
And finally, this competition is closing on 31st of July 2016, so hurry up! 🙂 In August keep an eye on Melia Rewards Facebook page – the winner will be announced there!
Good luck! 🙂
P.S. Don’t forget that till the end of August 2016 MeliáRewards is selling points with discount: 1,000 points are up for grabs for 5 EUR instead of regular 8 EUR. To buy points, log in to your MeliáRewards profile and choose Buy points option.