Hello there! 🙂 Welcome to Must fly! 🙂
As you’ve probably guessed, this is a travel blog. Why do you need to read it? Because it will help you fly! 🙂 I always wanted to travel and a few years back discovered that there is a way to travel for free – using miles and points, i.e. various loyalty programs. I’ve been researching the subject for many years and now have quite a lot of knowledge and experience to share, as well as my own findings, travel reports and news! 🙂 I live between London and Barcelona and therefore this blog will be mostly about airlines which fly to one of those cities (primarily, members of IAG – British Airways, Iberia, Vueling), as well as Russian airlines (I fly there sometimes too).
So why do you need to read this blog? Because you can find tons of useful info about…
- How to collect avios and other airline miles in Spain;
- Best credit card in Spain for avios earning;
- Best deals on Iberia, Vueling and British Airways;
- Collecting and spending miles on Russian airlines;
- Random but very useful travel info, deals and offers, trip reports, hotel reviews, advice and experience.
Although I am a journalist, so this a personal blog, so please don’t be too harsh and do comment! 🙂
Well, that’s it for now, must fly! 🙂
If you want to get in touch with me, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org